Get started with Housecat
If you are new to non-custodial wallets or MetaMask, follow this guide to get started with Housecat.
- 1.Install MetaMask extension to your browser. You can also use the mobile app (available both on iOS and Android), but we recommend using the browser extension to maximize compatibility.
- 2.Create a new non-custodial wallet using MetaMask. Remember to backup your secret phrase somewhere safe and never share it with anyone.
- 3.Turn your fiat ($,€,£…) into Polygon MATIC (cryptocurrency). The easiest way to do this is using a fiat on-ramp service Wyre which we have integrated directly to Housecat. You will need the wallet address you created in the previous step to store the cryptocurrency.
- 4.Select your desired fund manager on app.housecat.com and click "Subscribe" on their profile page. You will be asked to connect your newly created wallet using MetaMask.
- 5.Select an amount and confirm to start automatically investing with the portfolio manager.
If you have any questions or need help getting started, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/PaYEsea7M7 or send us a message at hello (at) housecat.com, and we'll be happy to help you!